JetSupport provides technical services and support to business aviation and special purpose aircraft. We focus on flexibility, transparency, and personal touch. Exceeding customer expectations is our aim… over and over again.
To further expand our team at Amsterdam Airport we are inviting candidates to apply for the fulltime position of:
Human Capital Specialist (international) – Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
Full-time – based at Schiphol
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Human Capital Specialist, you are the first point for of contact for employees when it comes to administering the Human Capital document flow. In addition, you are the first point of contact for candidates and you ensure good communication with the candidates in accordance with our company standards. You are proactive in the recruitment process, you keep candidate files in order and you conduct the interviews together with the internal customer. You are responsible for managing the orientation and onboarding process, providing orientation training, monitoring the probationary period and ensuring that all relevant procedures work properly. You work with and manage the personnel administration via AFAS. You manage the absenteeism administration and you work together with the occupational health and safety service and company doctor. You manage the internal Human Capital communication and you keep the Human Capital planning and calendar.
The Successful Applicant:
- HBO education
- Competency-oriented job application training and / or assessment center training is an advantage
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in HRm of HCM, preferably in multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of Dutch employment law is a must
- Basic knowledge of payroll administration is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, fluent speaking and writing in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of French and German is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Team. Experience with AFAS is a strong plus
- You are a team member with a proactive attitude, you are customer-friendly and you like challenging tasks. You are positive and have a good sense of humor.
- No 9 to 5 mentality
What we offer:
JetSupport aims to be the industries’ employer of choice where it’s staff is not only compensated competitive, but is given the opportunity to excel in personal growth.
Our terms of employment are laid down in the Cao Metalektro. For example, we have 27 days of leave and 13 ATV days per year on a fulltime basis.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, then please send your CV and Motivation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.