JetSupport provides technical services and support for business aviation. We focus on flexibility, transparency and a personal touch. We continuously improve our operations to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Our technical services are customized for the most popular business aviation aircraft types. Our customers’ value maximum aircraft availability which we provide by conducting preventive and corrective maintenance. We also facilitate special projects, ranging from small modifications up to complete avionics retrofits. Our service center operates 7 days a week in two shifts.
Our business, operations, as well as the team are constantly growing. We are therefore looking for new team members to join JetSupport, and at this moment actively looking for:
Maintenance Controller – Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
As a maintenance controller you are responsible for management of a aircraft maintenance project from A to Z, including financial outcome, scheduling and coordination with the technical team. You are setting up quotations and prepare work orders for all 4 M’s. As a maintenance controller you are the critical link between the customer and the technical team.
The successful maintenance controller will need:
- Bachelor degree in aviation or an equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the aircraft maintenance;
- Maintenance project management experience in a business aviation environment;
- Knowledge of EASA and FAA part-145 /Part-M requirements;
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both verbally and written;
- High level of customer orientation, proactive approach; excellent communication skills;
- Team player with excellent organizational, time management and communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, keep perspective and focus in a dynamic environment.
What we offer:
JetSupport aims to be the industries’ employer of choice where it’s staff is not only compensated competitive, but is given the opportunity to excel in personal growth.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, then please send your CV and Motivation by e-mail to email@example.com