JetSupport provides technical services and support to business aviation and special purpose aircraft. We focus on flexibility, transparency, and personal touch. Exceeding customer expectations is our aim… over and over again.
To further expand our team at Amsterdam Airport we are inviting candidates to apply for the fulltime position of:
Work preparation Engineer – Amsterdam
As a work preparation engineer you are the critical link between the Maintenance Control Center and the technical team. In your daily job you are responsible to set up the 4Ms (means, methods, materials and manpower) of our aircraft maintenance packages. The ideal candidate is a team player, brings experience, is enthusiastic and performs at its best in a dynamic and challenging environment.
In order to be successful you have:
- Strong experience in aircraft maintenance preparation and execution
- Knowledge of ATA, EASA/FAA part-145 /Part-M requirements
- The ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently and effectively
- A flexible approach and excellent communication skills at various levels
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
Your primary duties and responsibilities are:
- Work pack preparation for all 4M’s, including downtime estimates
- Maintaining and improving maintenance procedures, 4Ms and downtimes based on evaluations
- Introducing and supporting multiple aircraft models and their maintenance philosophy
- Office hours, monday – friday
Your professional Qualifications:
- Part-66 level or equivalent
- Driving license B
The Successful Applicant:
- HBO education
- Competency-oriented job application training and/or assessment center training is an advantage
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in building management, ICT and technical installations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of French and German is an advantage
- Used to work independently and solution-oriented
- Able to draw up a multi-year management plan and bear budget responsibility
- You are a team member with a proactive attitude, you are customer-friendly and you likechallenging tasks. You are positive and have a good sense of humor
What we offer:
JetSupport aims to be the industries’ employer of choice where it’s staff is not only compensated competitive, but is given the opportunity to excel in personal growth. Our terms of employment are laid down in the Cao Metalektro. For example, we have 27 days of leave and 13 ATV days per year on a fulltime basis.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, then please send your CV and Motivation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.