To further expand our Amsterdam team we are inviting candidates to apply for the full-time position of Customer Support Officer.
As a Customer Support Officer, you are the first point of contact for all our customer needs that require immediate attention. Whether they are AOG, require a quick overnight inspection, need MRT support in the field or at one of our stations – you are the one who takes care of their needs whilst connecting all dots. This ranges from being the point of contact, work pack preparation, 4M allocation, procurement and shipping, everything to ensure maximum aircraft availability for our customers.
You will join our vibrant Maintenance Control Team that supports both internal and external customers to achieve our mission – delivering the best aircraft availability, maintenance solutions and customer convenience.
- Set up quotations, work prep, (parts-) ordering and (financial-) project management
- Control warranty and claims
- Aircraft maintenance project management
- Manage workload to secure smooth workflow, in budget and on-time
- Ensure aircraft availability and customer satisfaction
A successful applicant:
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written)
- Holds experience in an aircraft maintenance environment
- Holds knowledge of EASA and FAA part-145 / Part-M requirements
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has the ability to multitask and is flexible
- Proactive, team worker with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Has strong numerical and commercial skills
- Has an analytical mindset, helicopter view and can operate under pressure
Do you think you would fit in?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our careers page.