JetSupport provides technical services and support to business aviation and special purpose aircraft. We focus on flexibility, transparency, and personal touch. Exceeding customer expectations is our aim… over and over again.
To further expand our team at Amsterdam Airport we are inviting candidates to apply for the fulltime position of:
Logistics (Stores) Employee – Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
Full-time / Shifts – Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
The successful Stores Employee has:
- Knowledge of material handling and stores processes;
- Accurate working standards;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Quality, safety and customer focus;
- Ability to work in a versatile and dynamic environment;
- Verbal and written fluent in English and Dutch;
- Knowledge of Office365 and other relevant computer systems.
- Basic knowledge regarding environmental regulations and;
- Basic knowledge of customs and shipping in and outside EU.
Primary Duties and responsibilities within the team, as per approved standards:
- To receive parts, tooling and equipment;
- To pick and prepare parts and tooling for the maintenance team;
- Maintain an accurate stock record;
- Shipping of parts, tooling and equipment and;
- Buying of routine tools or parts.
Your professional Qualifications:
- Incoming goods inspector status is preferred;
- MBO minimum level 3;
- Driving license B;
- Forklift certification is preferred and;
- Declaration of conduct (Verklaring omtrent gedrag) is required.
What we offer:
JetSupport aims to be the industries’ employer of choice where it’s staff is not only compensated
competitive, but is given the opportunity to excel in personal growth. Our terms of employment are
laid down in the Cao Metalektro. For example, we have 27 days of leave and 13 ATV days per year on
a fulltime basis.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, then please send your CV and Motivation by
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.