JetSupport provides technical services and support for business aviation. We focus on flexibility, transparency and a personal touch. We continuously improve our operations to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Our technical services are customized for the most popular business aviation aircraft types. Our customers’ value maximum aircraft availability which we provide by conducting preventive and corrective maintenance. We also facilitate special projects, ranging from small modifications up to complete avionics retrofits. Our service center operates 7 days a week in two shifts. Our business, operations, as well as the team are constantly growing. We are therefore looking for new team members to join JetSupport, and at this moment actively looking for:
Purchaser Part -145
As Purchaser at JetSupport you are responsible for sourcing and purchasing of tools, parts and materials at best price and availability. You build a strong network of suppliers and maintain longterm working relations with them. You prepare and lead the negotiation process with regard to the purchasing, tendering and outsourcing. You monitor supply market on the regular basis and ensure best price-value supply management. You control and evaluate supplier performance, assuring stable and accurate supply. You co-ordinate shipping for incoming parts and materials, tooling and equipment. You are in charge of maintaining stock levels for the warehouse and place orders timely. You monitor and control delivery, solve problems and take actions in case of disruptions. In your work you closely cooperate with planning and finance team. As Purchaser you report to the Material Manager of JetSupport.
The Successful Applicant:
- Knowledge of sourcing and purchasing
- Basic knowledge of customs and shipping
- Accurate working standards
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Quality, safety and customer focus
- Ability to work in a versatile and dynamic environment
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Dutch and
- Knowledge of Office365 and other relevant computer systems
Primary Duties and responsibilities within the team:
- To source and buy tools, parts and materials on the market at best price and availability;
- Co-ordinate shipping for incoming parts and materials, tooling and equipment.
- Monitor stock levels and replenish weekly;
- Follow-up on timely and complete delivery, plan and communicate appropriate action in case of disruptions;
- Report cost savings to the Material Manager and;
- Monitor overall supplier performance and escalate to the Material Manager if required.
This is our offer:
Upon joining JetSupport, you will work in a motivated team, eager to grow. At JetSupport, we value freedom and responsibility and empower employees to make the right decisions. We offer competitive salary and attractive compensation package.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, then please send your CV and Motivation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org