JetSupport provides technical services and support to business aviation and special purpose aircraft. We focus on flexibility, transparency, and personal touch. Exceeding customer expectations is our aim… over and over again.
To further expand our team at Le Bourget Airport we are inviting candidates to apply for the fulltime position of:
Customer Support Officer – Paris (24/7 shifts)
As a Customer Support Officer, you are the first point of contact for all our customer needs that require immediate attention. Whether they are AOG, require a quick overnight inspections, need MRT support in the field or at one of our stations, you are the one who takes care of their needs whilst connecting all dots. This ranges from being the point of contact, work pack preparation, 4M allocation, procurement and shipping, everything to ensure maximum aircraft availability of our customers.
You will join our vibrant Maintenance Control Team that supports both internal and external customers to achieve our mission. The Maintenance Control team consists of a young and experienced group of men and women.
The successful Customer Support Officer will need:
- Strong numerical and commercial skills
- Has an analytical mindset, helicopter view and likes to operate under pressure
- Holds experience in an aircraft maintenance environment
- Can create multiple scenario (maintenance-) solutions
- High degree of customer focus and service
- Proactive, team worker with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Knowledge of EASA and FAA part-145 /Part-M requirements
- The ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently and effectively
- A flexible approach and excellent communication skills at various levels
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
- Set up quotations, workprep, (parts-) ordering and (financial-) project management
- Control warranty and claims
- Aircraft maintenance project management
- Manage workload to secure smooth workflow, in budget and on-time
- Ensure aircraft availability and customer satisfaction
What we offer:
JetSupport aims to be the industries’ employer of choice where it’s staff is not only compensated competitive, but is given the opportunity to excel in personal growth. Our terms of employment are laid down in the Cao Metalektro. For example, we have 27 days of leave and 13 ATV days per year on a fulltime basis.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, then please send your CV and Motivation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.