To further expand our Paris team, we are actively looking for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (B1/B2 Certifier).
Full-time – Le Bourget Airport – France
- To conduct, supervise and lead line and base maintenance on one or more of the following aircraft types:
- – Falcon 2000EX.
- – Bombardier Global 5000/6000 Series.
- – Bombardier Challenger 350.
- – Cessna Citation 560XLS.
- – Cessna Citation Latitude 680A.
- – Embraer EMB 505 Phenom 300.
- To conduct inspections of the aircraft as per the approved maintenance program.
- AOG support, troubleshooting, towing, handling, and flight preparation.
- Component maintenance.
- Servicing and maintaining the tooling and equipment.
- Valid Part-66 License with B1 or B2 category (with one or more of the above-mentioned business jet ratings)
- Driving license (B category)
A successful applicant:
- Has a proven track record in project management.
- Has thorough knowledge of EASA and FAA Part-145 / M legislation.
- Is fluent in English (both verbally and written).
- Has basic knowledge of French (or willing to learn).
- Has great communication and team working skills.
- Is quality and customer satisfaction driven.
- Versatile, able to work in a dynamic environment, and willing to travel.
- Is willing to work in shifts, including nights and weekends.
Do you think you would fit in?
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com or apply directly on our careers page