To further expand our team at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport we are inviting candidates to apply for the part-time or full-time position of MCC Admin Employee.
As an MCC Admin Employee, you will be responsible for converting the 4Ms (Methods, Manpower, Machining, and Material) found in Maintenance Manuals procedures into an overview in the JetSupport databases relieving the workload for the MCC employees. This includes keeping the database up to date with the latest Maintenance Manual revisions, and maintenance programs.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Checking for new maintenance manual revisions.
- Checking and updating the database of JetSupport with the latest maintenance manual revisions.
A successful applicant:
- Has an affinity with the aviation industry and engineering.
- Has knowledge of ATA, EASA/FAA part-145 / Part-M requirements.
- Proactive, team worker with excellent time management skills.
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written).
What we offer:
JetSupport aims to be the industry’s employer of choice where its staff is not only compensated competitively but also is given the opportunity to excel in personal growth. Our terms of employment are laid down in the Cao Metalektro. For example, we have 27 days of leave and 13 ATV days per year on a fulltime basis.
Do you think you would fit in?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.