To further expand our Amsterdam team, we are inviting candidates to apply for the full-time position of Accounts Receivable Accountant.
- Taking care of accounting processing of the purchase and sales invoices and various other entries (wages, expenses, depreciation, etc.).
- Preparing, drawing up, and sending sales invoices in collaboration with colleagues from the control department and the sales team.
- Keeping customer portals up to date with relevant financial information.
- Drawing up and sending reminders for invoices and their due dates.
- Answering questions and solving problems regarding sales invoices.
- Following-up of outstanding invoices from suppliers.
- Ensuring correct administration.
- Ensuring sufficient liquidity in the various bank accounts.
- Carrying out projects in consultation with the line managers.
- Process improvements.
A successful applicant:
- Has at least an MBO diploma in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Holds a 5-year experience in the field of finance.
- Has experience in accounting.
- Expert in data entry.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (French language is a plus).
- Holds analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Has great time management skills.
Do you think you would fit in?
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.