JetSupport provides technical services and support to business aviation and special purpose aircraft. We focus on flexibility, transparency, and personal touch. Exceeding customer expectations is our aim… over and over again.
To further expand our team at Amsterdam Airport we are inviting candidates to apply for the fulltime position of:
Quotation Specialist – Amsterdam
As a quotation specialist, you are able to convert the 4Ms (Means, Methods, Manpower and Material) into commercial proposals for our customers as per their needs. This includes the financial portion, with an emphasize on alternative maintenance solutions that optimize costs and downtime for the customer.
The successful quotation specialist will need:
- Strong numerical and commercial skills
- Has an analytical mindset
- Has experience in an aircraft maintenance environment
- Can create multiple scenario (maintenance-) solutions
- Proactive, team worker with excellent time management skills
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
- Set up quotations, including commercial details such as downtime, payment schemes, SLAs and contractual agreements
- Control warranty and claims
- Oversee slot allocation in cooperation with the dutymanager
- Control, maintain and optimize flat rates, downtimes and price lists.
What we offer:
JetSupport aims to be the industries’ employer of choice where it’s staff is not only compensated competitive, but is given the opportunity to excel in personal growth. Our terms of employment are laid down in the Cao Metalektro. For example, we have 27 days of leave and 13 ATV days per year on a fulltime basis.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, then please send your CV and Motivation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.